Greenville's premier health conference is March 3rd, 2018!
Join us for an exciting and expansive day of health, connection and discovery, as we celebrate nature, community and the wisdom of local experts in their fields!
We offer you a gathering of amazing teachers, a variety of classes and demonstrations, incredible local vendors, and culinary delights for sampling, sharing, and bringing into your daily health practices.
- Learn about local plant medicines found in your front yard and how to make remedies in your kitchen
- Receive inspiration and information on how to grow a variety of nourishing foods
- Become connected with local farmers who can supply your pantry
- Become informed about the connection between emotions, eating and health as part of your self-care plan
- We also cover seed saving, medicinal culinary concepts, how to support your health with mushrooms, and more!
Connect with community and expand your definition of health for the better.
When we connect deeply with the food that grows where we live; when we lean into the support and supply of our communities; when we hold space to explore our decision-making around food and the health of our bodies, we cultivate the potential for infinite health and vitality.
Our health impacts ourselves, our families and friends, our communities and the Earth itself. Grow your awareness of health with us. Re-skill yourself to be resilient, capable and ready to thrive!
Purchase your tickets here
Early bird registration runs through February 1st, 2018